Dr. Michael Regier’s Professional Background
Dr. Regier has worked in industry and the non-profit sector as a psychologist and executive coach with leaders from a broad range of companies.
- DuPont: Executive counseling and international Division Stress Management Program
- General Motors: Employee and executive counseling
- Chrysler: Employee and executive counseling
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney: Executive coaching
- Become.com: Executive Coaching
- The Maryland Bank: Employee assistance
- Strong Tower Financial: Executive assessment and coaching
- The Inland Star Corporation: Executive assessment, coaching, and education
- The Board of the Washington Chiropractic Association: Board level team building and conflict resolution
- Episcopal Diocese of Delaware: Assessment and recommendations of ministry candidates & church consultant
- The Vineyard Association of Churches: Leadership coaching and church health education
- Four Square Denomination: Leadership coaching and church health education
- Russian Government: Leadership ethics training with 120 prison wardens as a Pointman Leadership Trainer
- Romanian Government: Leadership ethics training with 100 upper level police as a Pointman Leadership Trainer
Dr. Regier’s Approach
Dr. Michael Regier’s approach to working with therapy clients is an integration of object relations theory, attachment theory and addictions theory. He is certified in Emotionally Focused Therapy for couples.
In coaching clients he uses an assessment-based relational excellence approach to profitability. He is strong in creative vision and mission development.
Throughout his career he has been committed to the integration of faith and science in all his work.
Dr. Regier has presented research. He’s given keynote addresses at national conferences. He writes and speaks on topics related to relational excellence and transformation.
- He has published professional articles in peer review and trade magazines.
- He’s a member of the Johns Hopkins Medical and Surgical Association.
- American Association of Christian Counselors member.
- Listed in the Who’s Who of American Colleges and Universities.
- Former board member of The Delaware Psychological Association.