Marriage and Couples Counseling
- Do you feel alone in marriage, fearing rejection or abandonment?
- Have you and your spouse lost each other in the busyness of life?
- Did you put your marriage relationship on hold while raising the kids?
- Have the kids left home and taken with them the only feelings of love and attachment you’ve felt in years?
- Are you and your partner staring at each other saying “who are you?” or “I don’t even know if I love you anymore”?
- Are you AND your spouse satisfied with your sex life?
- Does your partner treasure his/her cell phone more than your relationship?
- Do you leave the best of yourself at the office?
- Have you and your partner withdrawn to separate corners, silently suffering the loneliness?